Wednesday, November 20, 2013

who is Tommy Starsson?

Hello, 
I am the creator of this movie project. A little bit about myself, I work as a consultant in Sweden. I am married, I have 3 cats. And I love making movies. 


I have already written and directed 2 movies (the Consultant and the Deserters). 

And I have learned so much from these two first movies. I also help my brother in law with his channel The Robin Viking channel, where I work as the producer and sometimes director. It is a very funny show we have created.



But this is my dream project. A scary movie, a Trilogy, and a completely independent project. I do everything myself. No outside interference. 


I enjoy the idea of making the movie, and I want to be able to perfect it so much that it will noticed. I have no greater illusions about it becoming anything but the movie of the week. And I have no thoughts about making money making this movie. I simply want to create art, and I want people to enjoy it. 

If people talk about the movie as "you have to see it", that will be my reward. The result I am looking for is a positive reaction to my piece of art. Having said so, I do of course hope to get recognition, so I can work full time on my movie projects. 

But I really never want to loose creative control. I enjoy making my art, whether it be drawings, music or film. 

I have this vision, this idea behind this movie. I see all the potential by making a movie entirely by myself. And when I think how great it can become, I can hardly breathe. 

// Tommy Starsson




OFFICIAL TWITTER ⎮ OFFICIAL FACEBOOK FANPAGE ⎮ TOMMY STARSSON BLOGYOUTUBE CHANNEL