Saturday, September 21, 2013

The Idea of the film


The main reason was to make a movie on my own.
I wanted to make a full feature movie entirely by myself.
This has not ever been done in the history of Cinema.

Consider that for a moment.
I will write the script
I will direct
I will be the main actor
I will compose the music
I will create all the prop
I will be the producer (pay for everything myself)
I will do the editing
I will do the color grading
I will create the audio effects
I will create the visual effects
I will do the subtitles
I will create the documentary behind the scenes
I will do absolutely everything myself


I have this idea in my head, what if it is possible, what would the strength of such a insane idea be? I think it making a movie entirely on your own is something that the best directors in the world would not even dare to try. And why would anyone want to even try? Well, because I think that could help a director to maintain complete creative control. Which has never been done before. I think the result could in theory at least result in something really great.






OFFICIAL TWITTER ⎮ OFFICIAL FACEBOOK FANPAGE ⎮ TOMMY STARSSON BLOG ⎮ YOUTUBE CHANNEL